2019 Christmas Parade & Jingle Mingle
Christmas Parade & Jingle Mingle
Come out to enjoy our annual Lighted Christmas Parade ending with Santa's arrival at Memorial Hall where he & Mrs. Claus will meet with area children and hear their Christmas wishes!
Parade participation DOES NOT REQUIRE REGISTRATION simply show up at Moore Pavilion by 5:30 pm to line up. Parade begins at 6:00 pm. Please remember, this is a LIGHTED parade. Your float won't be seen without lights so come prepared!
Also - be sure not to miss this year's "Jingle Mingle" a great chance to do some Christmas shopping with some of our Chamber Members as well & keep your money HOME (local) for the holidays!
- There is no fee to see Santa, watch the parade, or enter the Jingle Mingle.
- There is no charge to participate in the lighted parade. Just show up ready to greet our community and get them in the holiday spirit.
- Chamber Member participation in the Jingle Mingle is FREE* on a first come basis. Space will be assigned according to service/activity planned.
- Booths to our non-members will be rented at a rate of $10.
- Full details on how you can participate in the event (Coming Soon ) (as there are several ways, even if you can't be there on the night of) are detailed out on our flyer.
- Deadline to register is December 11th. Participants will be provided with a table and chairs for the event. Set up will be 3:00-4:00pm December 13th
- We ask that all participants be ready for attendees no later than 3:45.bSome ways you can participate involve donation of goodie bag items or door prizes. Read the pdf for all the details.
JINGLE MINGLE PARTICIPANTS