Commission Meeting Minutes January-28-2019
January 28, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the January 22, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved January Expenditures
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Vernon Ring went from Reserve Deputy to Chief Deputy on January 17, 2019 at a rate of $10.00 per hour. Jacob Sweet was hire4d as a part-time jailer on January 13, 2019 at a rate of $8.00 per hour. Raymona Wright was hired as a full-time jailer on January 21, 2019 at a rate of $8.60 per hour. Removed from payroll were the following: Dean Bass, Robert Holt, Jack Brooks, Joseph Houser, Joey Bronson, Fernando Ramos, Melissa Kingsbury, Dustin Moyer, Jeremy Neher, Shane Ryan, Heather Duncan and Jimmy Fast.
- Mike Davis contacted Rocky Presley, Corp of Engineers, to see where they are at on the Nashville Bridge Project. A message was left for him to call the Commission back as soon as possible.
- A discussion was held on the Wind Energy Project with Mike Smalley, Prosecuting Attorney. The Commission then met with Shaen Rooney, Empire, and discussed the Commercial Wind Energy Project implementation agreement. The Commission signed the agreement.
- County Commission let bids for pouring the floor and abutment walls on Bridge #1260018. Bids will be opened on February 25, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. Oden Enterprises was contacted to make slabs for a bridge on NW 50th Rd between section 28 & 33 in Union Township.