Commission Meeting Minutes Sept-9-2019
September 9, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the September 3, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved September Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – County Clerk and Collector’s Settlement
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Zachary Kirch was hired as a part-time jailer on August 27, 2019. His rate of pay will be $8.00 per hour.
- County Commission, Gene Lathrop and the Road & Bridge Crew traveled to SW 90th Rd in Nashville Township to discuss the bridge replacement there.
- Gene Lathrop gave an update on the NW 50th Bridge Project in Union Township. It has been poured and waiting for it to cure before the Oden slabs are set on September 30, 2019.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk