Commission Meeting Minutes Sept-7-2021
September 7, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the August 30, 2021 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved September Expenditures
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Raymona Wright had resigned her position as jailer on August 25, 2021. Also that Sarah Davis was hired as a deputy on August 30, 2021. Her rate of pay will be $9.57 per hour.
- County Commission met with Coroner Sarah Rutledge. She had information concerning a county resident requesting pauper burial funds. The cost will be $300.00. The Commission approved this request.
- A deed was filed donating a tract of land to the County for the establishment of the Wingert Family Cemetery.