Commission Meeting Minutes Sept-30-2019
September 30, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the September 23, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved September Expenditures
- Approved September Payroll
- Approved Monthly Reports – Prosecuting Attorney
- Information was received from Dispatch Director Tonya Potter that Cameron Blake Lovan had been hired as a dispatcher on October 1, 2019. His rate of pay will be 9.50 per hour.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Raymona Wright was hired as jail administrator on September 24, 2019.Her rate of pay w2ill be 9.23 per hour.
- County Commission met with Sheriff Mitch Shaw and discussed wages for employees.
- County Commission discussed set backs on windmills. Ben Reed moved that all future set-backs should be 110% of the turbine height away from all roads and property lines. In addition, set-backs should be 1,320 feet away from any residence (occupied or not). Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.