Commission Meeting Minutes Sept-3-2019
September 3, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the August 26, 2019 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved September Expenditures
- Approved August Payroll
- Approved Monthly Reports – Circuit Clerk, Recorder of Deeds and Sheriff
- Approved Liquor License – The Gallows
- A presentation was given to the Commission by Joanne Lollis and Darleah Newhart, First Net/ATT. Also present were Tonya Potter, Tom Ryan and Dave Stout. First Net will get back to the Commission in November with a quote on radio coverage.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Dayne Murdock was hired as a part-time jailer. His rate of pay will be $8.00 per hour.