Commission Meeting Minutes Sept-27-2021
September 27, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
The Barton County Commission met and opened their meeting with the pledge of allegiance.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the September 20, 2021 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved September Expenditures
- Approved September Payroll
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Michael VanKirk and John G. Darnaby were hired on September 19, 2021 as jailers. Their starting pay will be $12.00 per hour.
- County Commission met with Lee Howard and discussed the contract the county has with him for his building for the housing of emergency management equipment. He is wanting a two year contract and to raise the rent to $300.00 per month. The Commission agreed to these terms.
- November 6, 2021 was set for the County Surplus Sale.