Commission Meeting Minutes Sept-20-2021
September 20, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
The Barton County Commission met and opened their meeting with the pledge of allegiance.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the September 13, 2021 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved September Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Prosecuting Attorney (July & August), Public Administrator and Sheriff
- Time sheets were approved to be paid on Thursday, September 23, 2021
- County Commission approved Nikki Brand and Holly Hutchins to donate sick leave to Jeannie Gastel for this pay period. A total of 28 hours was donated.
- County Commission spoke, via phone, with Anne Pierce with Great River Engineering concerning an $805.00 change order on BRO-B006 (21) on NW 45th Ln.
- County Commission met with Gary Freymiller, Roeslein Alternative Energy and discussed their company coming into Barton County in the Doylesport area.