Commission Meeting Minutes Sept-13-2021
September 13, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- The Barton County Commission met and opened their meeting with the pledge of allegiance.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the September 7, 2021 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved September Expenditures
- Information was received from Dispatch Director Tonya Potter that Gloria Dearing had resigned her position as dispatcher on September 10, 2021. Also that Cameron Blake Lovan had been hired as a part-time dispatcher. His rate of pay will be $11.00 per hour.
- County Commission met with Dave Stout, Road and Bridge Crew Member. They discussed the City of Lamar going from analog to digital radios.