Commission Meeting Minutes Oct-26-2020
October 26, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed was absent this day
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the October 19, 2020, meeting as read. Mike Davis seconded and all agreed.
- Approved October Expenditures
- Approved October Payroll
- Information was received from Barba Parrish, Collector/Treasurer, that Joy Armstrong was removed from regular payroll on October 18, 2020.
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department. He gave an update on COVID-19.
- County Commission met with Chris Wyatt, Administrator at Cox Barton County, Jeremy Sturgil, MD at Cox Barton County and Paul Stebbins, Cox Barton County. They were wanting to discuss the possibilities of a mask suggestion for Barton County. The Commission will discuss this further and talk with Joel Dermott about it.
- Mike Davis and Jeff Tucker will meet with Micah Nichols, Mortinson, on November 5, 2020 to inspect county roads located in and adjacent to the construction area.
- Jeff Tucker moved to approve the Notice of Decision and authorize the Distribution of Agreement between the County and the following: Golden City R-3 School District; Lamar Metro Club; County of Barton; Oakton United Methodist Church; Area Agency on Aging and Barton County Ambulance. Mike Davis seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Ben Reed, District One Commissioner, was absent