Commission Meeting Minutes Oct-18-21
October 18, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- The Barton County Commission met and opened their meeting with the pledge of allegiance.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the October 12, 2021 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved October Expenditures
- Approved time sheets to be paid on Thursday, October 21, 2021
- County Commission spoke to Ann Pierce with Great River Engineering, via phone, concerning a change order on the cost of rebar for the BRO-B006 (21) bridge on NW 45th Ln.
- A discussion was held with Sheriff John Simpson on part-time and full-time starting wages for jailers. Full-time wages are currently $12.0 per hour and part-time will also be $12.0 per hour.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Johnny Bray was hired as a full-time deputy on October 17, 2021. His rate of pay will be $9.57 per hour.
- A notice was sent to the paper for the position of Dispatch Director