Commission Meeting Minutes Oct-12-21
October 12, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- The Barton County Commission met and opened their meeting with the pledge of allegiance.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the October 4, 2021 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved October Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Circuit Clerk, Collector and Public Administrator
- Approved Liquor License – Barton County Chamber
- County Commission met with Sheriff John Simpson and Chief Deputy Justin Ehrsam and discussed updates at the jail.
- County Commission met with Lance Butler and he gave an update on the progress at the BRO site on NW 45th Ln.
- Information was received from Tonya Potter that she was resigning from her position as dispatch director on October 17, 2021.
- County Commission met with Tonya Potter and Tina Byers and discussed the duties of the dispatch director. The Commission hired Tina as the Interim Dispatch Director effective October 17, 2021. Her rate of pay will be $11.50 per hour.