Commission Meeting Minutes Nov-4-2019
November 4, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the October 28, 2019 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved November Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Assessor, Circuit Clerk, County Clerk, Prosecuting Attorney and Recorder of Deeds
- A discussion was held on the Ambulance/Sheriff Dispatch Agreement that hasn’t been paid in 2019. Mike Smalley, Prosecuting Attorney, transcribed a letter to all six Ambulance Board Members about this. The letters will be mailed this week.
- County Commission met with Chris Wyatt, Cox Health Barton County Hospital, and discussed what needed to be done on the ownership of the 20 acres next to the hospital.
- County Commission met with Tonya potter, Dispatch Director, and discussed dispatch.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Donald White was hired as a part-time jailer on November 1, 2019. His rate of pay will be $8.00 per hour.
- Information was received from Tonya Potter, Dispatch Director, that Christopher Hatler was hired as a full-time dispatcher on October 28, 2019. His rate of pay will be $9.50 per hour.