Commission Meeting Minutes Nov-30-2020
November 30, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed was absent
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the November 23, 2020, meeting as read. Mike Davis seconded and all agreed.
- Approved November Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Sheriff
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department. He gave an update on COVID-19.
- Bids were received for Single Audit Services for year ending 12/31/2020. The County Commission accepted the bid from STOPP and VanHoy in the amount of $16,250.00.
- Jeff Tucker moved to approve the Notice of Decision and authorize the Distribution of Agreement between the County and the following: Barton County Health Department. Mike Davis seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk
Ben Reed, District One Commissioner, was absent