Commission Meeting Minutes Nov-25-2019
November 25, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the November 15, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved November Expenditures
- Approved November Payroll
- Information was received that Cody Rutledge resigned his position on the Road & Bridge Crew. His last date of employment was November 15, 2019.
- A discussion was held on the Nashville Bridge Project.
- The County Commission approved closing the Courthouse at Noon on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24, 2019.