Commission Meeting Minutes Nov-2-2020
November 2, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed was absent this day
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the October 26, 2020, meeting as read. Mike Davis seconded and all agreed.
- Approved November Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Assessor and Recorder of Deeds
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department. He gave an update on COVID-19.
- County Commission met with Shaen Rooney, Liberty, he gave an update on the Northfork Ridge Wind Energy Project.
- Discussed the possibility of a recommendation on wearing masks with the Health Department, Cox Barton County and the City of Lamar. Joel Dermott will draw up a proclamation and bring it back next week.
- County Commission spoke with Travis Elliott, Attorney. He was contacted by phone to ask questions on the CARES Act.
- December 14, 2020 was set as the date to open annual bids for the County for 2021.
Ben Reed, District One Commissioner, was absent