Commission Meeting Minutes Nov-16-2020
November 16, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Jeff Tucker was absent this day
- Approved November Expenditures
- Time sheets were approved to be paid on Thursday, November 19, 2020
- County Commission met with Sheriff-Elect John Simpson and discussed the 2021 Budget.
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department. He gave an update on COVID-19. A discussion on the mask draft for all of Barton County was held., The Hospital and Ambulance will be notified to see if they would want to sign off on it as well as the Health Department, County Commission and the City’s of Lamar, Golden City and Liberal.
- Jeff Tucker moved to approve the Notice of Decision for the Lamar License Office and approve and authorize the County Distribution Agreement between the County and the Lamar License Office. Mike Davis seconded the motion. Motion carried.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner, Ben Reed, District One Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk
Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner, came by to approve CARES Act Funds only.