Commission Meeting Minutes May-4-2020
May 4, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the April 27, 2020, meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department, and discussed the COVID-19 virus. The County Commission will open the Courthouse on Monday, May 11th at 8:30 a.m.
- Approved May Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Circuit Clerk, Prosecuting Attorney, Public Administrator and Recorder of Deeds
- Approved time sheets to be paid on Thursday, May 7th
- Count Commission received information from Tonya Potter, Dispatch Director, that Blake Felts had been hired as a part-time dispatcher on April 15, 2020. His rate of pay will be $8.00 per hour.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk