Commission Meeting Minutes May-13-2019
May 13, 2019 7th Day April Term
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the May 6, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved May Expenditures
- Approved May Payroll
- Approved Monthly Reports – Collectors Monthly Settlement and Sheriff (March)
- County Commission met with Gene Lathrop and discussed the bridge project on NW 50th Rd that he will be working on as soon as it dries up.
- County Commission met with Elaine Davis, University of Mo Extension. She brought information in to the Commission on becoming an Agri-Ready County for Barton County.
- A discussion was held on ways the Commission could help the townships out on maintenance of the roads.
- County Commission met with Tonya Potter, Dispatch Director, and discussed the Dispatch Agreement that needs to be finalized with the City of Lamar as soon as possible.