Commission Meeting Minutes March-25-2019
March 25, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the March 18, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved March Expenditures
- County Commission reviewed and filed 2-18 Financial Statements for all townships
- Information was received from Dispatch Director Tonya Potter that Jennie McManis was hired as a dispatcher on March 21, 2019. Her rate of pay will be $10.00 per hour. Also that Tammie Hunt had resigned from her part-time dispatch position on March 20, 2019.
- County Commission met with Lamar Mayor Kent Harris, Lamar Police Chief Rusty Rives, Ambulance Director Brett Peine and Dispatch Director Tonya Potter and discusse3d 2019 Dispatching Agreement. They are to set up a meeting between them and get back to the Commission with their results.
- Bids were let for asbestos removal at the old hospital. Bids must be received by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 11, 2019 at the County Clerk’s Office. They will be opened on Monday, April 15, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.