Commission Meeting Minutes Mar-9-2020
March 9, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the March 2, 2020 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved March Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Assessor, Circuit Clerk, Collectors Monthly Settlement and Prosecuting Attorney
- Approved the Collectors Annual Settlement
- Approved time sheets to be paid on Thursday, March 12, 2020
- County Commission met with George Parsons, Nashville Township Landowner, and discussed the Nashville Bridge Project.
- County Commission met with Tonya Potter, Dispatch Director, and discussed emergency protocalls that will be used at the Wind Energy Projects in Nashville, Southwest and Golden City Townships.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Erin Maine was hired as a part-time bailiff on March 2, 2020. His rate of pay will be $8.25 per hour.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk