Commission Meeting Minutes Mar-30-2020
March 30, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the March 23, 2020 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved March Expenditures
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department, and discussed the Covid-19 virus. As of March 30, 2020 no cases have been reported in Barton County.
- Information was received from Lisa Cunningham, Recorder of Deeds, that Jody Trenary resigned her position as Deputy Recorder of Deeds as of March 27, 2020. Also that Rhonda Overstreet was hired as Deputy Recorder of Deeds. She will begin Employment on April 6, 2020 at a pay rate of $11.00 per hour.
- Count Commission reviewed the 2020 Polling Place Inspection as presented by Kristina Crockett, County Clerk.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk