Commission Meeting Minutes Mar-23-2020
March 23, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the March 16, 2020 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved March Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Sheriff
- CART funds will be distributed on March 30, 2020. This will be $4000.00 per township, excluding City Township.
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department, and discussed the Covid-19 virus. He will be back to meet with the Commission on Monday, March 30, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. with updates.
- County Commission discussed the loan to Doylesport Township for $14,000.00 Records indicate that only $5,500.00 of this has been used.
- County Commission met with Tammy Deherrera, Coroner, and discussed paying her deputy, Rusty Boyd, quarterly instead of yearly. The County Commission agreed to that for this year only.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk