Commission Meeting Minutes Mar-16-2020
March 16, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the March 9, 2020 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved March Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Sheriff (January)
- Approved March Payroll
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department and Mike Harvey and Darrell Kentner, Barton County Health Board Members, and discussed the Covid-19 outbreak.
- County Commission attended a meeting at the Ambulance Building with Tom Ryan, Emergency Management Director and other local authorities to discuss the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Information was received from the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office that Beth Guinn was hired as a secretary on March 16, 2020. Her rate of pay will be $12.00 per hour.
- County Commission met with each office holder and discussed the Covid-19 outbreak. They then made a decision to close the Courthouse to the public but employees will continue to work. This will start Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
- Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk