Commission Meeting Minutes June-8-2020
June 8, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the June 1, 2020, meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved June Expenditures
- Approved June Payroll
- Approved Monthly Reports – Assessor (April & May)
- A discussion was held on the COVID-19 CARES Act and how to handle the funds process.
- Ben Reed motioned to go into closed session pursuant to RSMo Chapter 610.021 (1) to discuss legal actions in regards to the CARES Act Fund with Travis Elliott, Attorney, via telephone. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed. Mike Davis, Yes; Ben Reed, Yes and Jeff Tucker, Yes.
- Jeff Tucker motioned to return to regular session. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed. Mike Davis, Yes; Ben Reed, Yes and Jeff Tucker, Yes
- Jeff Tucker motioned to start accepting application forms for the CARES Act Fun beginning June 15, 2020. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Chad McManis was hired as a reserve deputy on June 5, 2020. His rate of pay will be $8.25 per hour.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk