Commission Meeting Minutes June-24-2019
June 24, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the June 17, 2019 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved June Expenditures
- Approved Liquor Licenses – Barton County Eagles (2), Tractors BBQ (2), State Line Pit Stop (2), Caseys #1334 (2), Caseys #1384 (2) and Caseys #1631
- A discussion was held on the hospital demolition bid. Bids were let and will be due back to the County Clerk by 2:00 p.m. on Friday, July 12, 2019. They will be opened on Monday, July 15, 2019 at 11:00 a.m.
- County Commission met with Lamar Mayor Kent Harris and Lamar Police Chief Rusty Rives and discussed the Dispatch Agreement. The Commission was informed that the City of Lamar would pay $60,000.00 per year.
- County Commission hired Great River Associates to perform the Engineering Services for the bridge replacement on NW 45th Lane.