Commission Meeting Minutes June-17-2019
June 17, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the June 10, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved June Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Sheriff
- Approved Liquor Licenses – Lamar Elks Lodge (2), Dollar General #2866 and Dollar General #17669
- County Commission approved the appointments of Ron Wegener and Melissa Morey to the Barton County Library Board with terms expiring in June 2023.
- County Commission met with Jason Sivils, Great River Associates, Inc., and discussed bridge #2870002 on NW 45th Ln in Union Township. The County notified MoDot that we have chosen this bridge as our next BRO funded project and that we have hired Great River Associates, Inc. to perform the engineering services for this project.
- A discussion was held on the Annual Dispatch Agreement between the County and the City of Lamar with Tonya Potter, Dispatch Director. Per their request for statements the City of Lamar was sent both a new agreement and statements for Dispatch services based on the new agreement amounts for January through May of 2019.