Commission Meeting Minutes June-15-2020
June 15, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the June 8, 2020, meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved June Expenditures
- Approved Collector’s Monthly Settlement
- Approved Liquor Licenses – Wal-Mart (2), Dollar General, Lamar (1), Dollar General, Golden City (1), Tractors BBQ (2), ElCharco (2) and Metta Movement (1)
- Information was received from Mike Smalley, Prosecuting Attorney, that Lisa Wingert was hired as a full-time secretary on June 15, 2020. Her rate of pay will be $12.00 per hour.
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department, he gave an update on the COVID-19 Virus. Seven local cases have been reported this week.
- County Commission issued a press release for the CARES Act Fund. Applications will be available this week.
- County Commission met with Gene Lathrop, Lathrop Excavating, and discussed the Nashville Bridge Project on SW 90th Rd.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk