Commission Meeting Minutes June-14- 2021
June 14, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the June 7, 2021 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved June Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Collector
- Approved Liquor Licenses – Wal-Mart #338 (2), Barton County Eagles (2) and Prime Liquor (2)
- County Commission met with Lance Butler, County IT. He gave an update on the phone system.
- County Commission met with James Sutton, Great River Engineering; Doug and Dwight Sprouls, Sprouls Construction and, via phone, Ann Pierce, Great River Engineering and Jim McDiarmid and Chaz Zickefoose, MoDot. A pre-construction meeting was held for BRO-B006 (21) on NW 45th Ln in Union Township.
- A discussion was held on CARES Act Funds.
- County Commission met with Dispatch Director Tonya Potter and discussed server issues they had over the weekend.