Commission Meeting Minutes June-10-2019
June 10, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the June 3, 2019 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved June Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Collectors Monthly Settlement and Public Administrator
- Approved June Payroll
- Approved Liquor Licenses – Pump N Petes #34 (2) and Pump N Petes #37 (2)
- County Commission met with Jason Sivils, Great River Engineering, and discussed the bridge on NW 45th Ln.
- Information was received from Mike Smalley, Prosecuting Attorney, that Linda Hasson had resigned her position as an administrative assistant effective June 5, 2019.
- Information was received from Tonya Potter, Dispatch Director, that Katelyn Collins was hired on June 6, 2019 as a part-time dispatcher. Her rate of pay will be $9.50 per hour.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Blake Felts was hired as a part-time jailer on June 3, 2019. His rate of pay will be $8.00 per hour.
- A discussion was held with Randy Vilela on the old hospital demolition.