Commission Meeting Minutes July-6-2020
July 6, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed was absent this day
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the June 22, 2020, meeting as read. Mike Davis seconded and all agreed.
- Approved July Expenditures
- Approved July Payroll
- Approved Monthly Reports – Circuit Clerk, County Clerk, Public Administrator and Recorder of Deeds
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Tina Byers was hired as a full-time dispatcher on June 29, 2020. Her rate of pay will be $10.00 per hour.
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department, he gave an update on the COVID-19 Virus.
- County Commission met with Shaen Rooney, Liberty Utilities, he gave an update on the wind turbines. He reported that a third of the turbines were erected and will be in operation by the end of July.
- Anne Pierce, Great River Engineering, gave an update on BRO-006 (21).
- County Commission hired Jimmy Hearod as a part-time brushcutter beginning July 6, 2020. His rate of pay will be $15.00 per hour.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner, Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk
Ben Reed, District One Commissioner, was absent