Commission Meeting Minutes July-29-2019
July 29, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the July 22, 2019 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved July Expenditures
- Approved time sheets to be paid on Wednesday, July 31, 2019
- Interviews were held for the Road and Bridge Crew
- After interviews the Commission held a discussion on salary and a decision was made. Brenton Howarth and Cody Rutledge were offered positions.
- Information was received from Dispatch Director Tonya Potter that Amanda Burr was hired as a full-time dispatcher effective August 1, 2019. Her rate of pay will be $9.50 per hour. Also that Katelynn Collins will be a part-time dispatcher effective August 1, 2019. Her rate of pay will be $8.00 per hour.
- County Commission met with Tom England and asked him to be the Crew Leader effective July 29, 2019 and he accepted the position.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Jonathan McClane and Kainen Nance were removed from payroll.