Commission Meeting Minutes July-22-2019
July 22, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the July 15, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved July Expenditures
- Approved Liquor Licenses – Prime Liquor (3)
- County Commission met with Jason Sivils, Great River Engineering, and signed a contract for their services on BRO-B006 (21), NW 45th Ln, Bridge #0300009 in Union Township.
- Information was received that Buddy Kelsey, Road & Bridge Crew Leader, resigned his position effective July 26, 2019.
- Contacted Evan Anderson, Remco, to schedule a meeting to discuss their bid on the demolition of the old hospital building. The Commission will meet with Evan on Monday, August 12th.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk