Commission Meeting Minutes July-20-2020
July 20, 2020
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed was absent this day
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the July 13, 2020, meeting as read. Mike Davis seconded and all agreed.
- Approved July Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Prosecuting Attorney
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department, he gave an update on the COVID-19 Virus.
- County Commission issued a press release on round two of CARES Act Funds.
- County Commission contacted Caleb Braker about the container at the jail. A & W Communications will be contacted to proceed with the equipment installation.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner, Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk
Ben Reed, District One Commissioner, was absent