Commission Meeting Minutes July-19-2021
July 19, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the July 12, 2021 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved July Expenditures
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department. He gave an update on COVID-19.
- County Commission met with Sheriff John Simpson; Lamar Police Chief Joe Moore; Lamar Officer John Davis and Prosecuting Attorney Mike Smalley. They discussed the jail situation. A committee will be formed and names brought back to the Commission on August 30, 2021.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Gregory Bengtson was hired as a bailiff on July 19, 2021. His rate of pay will be $10.00 per hour.
- The Board of Equalization met.