Commission Meeting Minutes July-15-2019
July 15, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the July 8, 2019 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved July Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Sheriff
- Approved Treasurers Semi-Annual Settlement
- Approved Liquor Licenses – Hargis Package, Caps Cabin, Lamar Travel Plaza and ElCharco (2)
- Board of Equalization met
- Bids were opened on the old hospital demolition. Six bids were received.
- Gammon Construction for $1,395,000.00;
- Atnip Enterprises for $188,480.00;
- Spirtas Wrecking Co for $383,380.00;
- D & T Specialized Services Inc for $235,000.00;
- Remco Demolition for $118,810.00 and
- Randy Vilela Trucking, Hauling & Demolition for $228,000.00.
- The County Commission will be looking over the bids so no decision was made.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk