Commission Meeting Minutes July-13-2020
July 13, 2020 2nd Day July Term
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed was absent this day
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the June 29, 2020, meeting as read. Mike Davis seconded and all agreed.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the July 6, 2020, meeting as read. Mike Davis seconded and all agreed.
- Approved July Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Collector
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott, Barton County Health Department, he gave an update on the COVID-19 Virus.
- Approved Liquor Licenses – Hargis Package Store and State Line Road General Store (2)
- County Commission met with Lisa Cunningham, Recorder of Deeds, and discussed laptops for employees to give them ability to work from home. This was also discussed with Dave Stout, County IT; Rick Johnson, Assessor and Barba Parrish, Collector/Treasurer. The Commission authorized Dave to order 15 laptops, purchase software and any additional licensing required.
- County Commission appointed Jolene Selvey to the Barton County Library Board. Her term expires in June 2024.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner, Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk
Ben Reed, District One Commissioner, was absent