Commission Meeting Minutes January-7-2019
January 7, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the December 31, 2018 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved December Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Assessor, Circuit Clerk, Public Administrator, Public Administrator report of uncollected fees as of 12/312018 and Recorder of Deeds
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Brandon Carbone was hired as a part-time deputy on December 31, 2018 at a pay rate of $8.00 per hour.
- Information was received from the Recorder of Deeds office that Jody Trenary went from part-time to full-time Deputy Recorder of Deeds on January 1, 2019.
- 2019 Budget Hearings were held
- It was decided that the Commissioners would meet a second day next week to work on the budget. That day was decided to be Thursday, January 17, 2019.