Commission Meeting Minutes January-17-2019
January 17, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the January 14, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved January Payroll
- 2019 Budget Hearings were finished.
- A discussion was held on the old hospital. Jeff Tucker had been in contact with Randy Vilela concerning regulations and requirements for demolition. He had also talked to the City of Lamar about the transformers around the hospital. They will talk more about this next week.
- Jeff Tucker motioned to give $25,000.00 to Economic Development. Mike Davis seconded. Jeff Tucker, yes; Mike Davis, abstained and Ben Reed, no. Motion failed.
- Mike Davis motioned to give $20,000.00 to Economic Development. Jeff Tucker seconded. Ben Reed, no; Mike Davis, yes and Jeff Tucker, yes. Motion passed.