Commission Meeting Minutes February-19-2019
February 19, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the February 11, 2019 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved February Expenditures
- Approved February Payroll
- Approved Monthly Reports – Sheriff
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that William Wiser was hired February 12, 2019 as a Reserve/Part-time deputy. His rate of pay will be $9.65 per hour.
- County Commission met with Joel Dermott and Darrel Kentner representing Barton County Health Department. They discussed updates concerning Public Health and Home Health and a possible merger of home health care needs with Cox Barton County.
- County Commission signed a statement regarding the expansion of Spire MO service territory in Barton County.
- County Commission met with Cathy Nugent and Derek Pierce with Andrews Fortner Law Firm concerning the opioid crisis in Missouri. They left a contract with the Commission for their consideration.