Commission Meeting Minutes Feb-13-18
February 13, 2018
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the February 5, 2018 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved February Expenditures
- Approved time sheets to be paid on Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Approved Monthly Reports – Assessor and Collectors Monthly Settlement
- A discussion was held with Dave Stout, County IT, on county radios and who should be called for maintenance. He asked if we could take bids on maintenance for all radios and equipment and not have more than one company doing maintenance. The Commission will check into this.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Chelsea Clements is changing position from Secretary to TAC Officer/Dispatcher. Johnny Bray resigned his position as a Road Deputy on February 10, 2018 and Kaeleigh Mahurin was removed from payroll on February 10, 2018.