Commission Meeting Minutes December-17-2018
December 17, 2018
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the December 10, 2018 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved December Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Circuit Clerk
- Approved time sheets to be paid on Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- Lisa Cunningham, Recorder of Deeds Elect, requested the Commission to waive the probationary time for Jody Trenary for leave related issues when she takes over January 1, 2019 as a full-time Deputy Recorder of Deeds. The Commission approved this request.
- Judge David Munton and David Heumader presented their 2019 judicial budget requests.
- Mike Smalley met with the Commission concerning the transition of Prosecuting Attorney.