Commission Meeting Minutes Dec-9-2019
December 9, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the December 2, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved December Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Circuit Clerk, Collector, County Clerk, Prosecuting Attorney and Public Administrator
- Approved Liquor License – Metta Movement
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Doug A Hamm was hired as a part-time jailer on December 3, 2019. His rate of pay will be $8.00 per hour. Also that Brandon T Ash was hired as a part-time jailer on November 18, 2019. His rate of pay will be $8.00 per hour.
- Yearly bids were let and will be opened on December 30, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.