Commission Meeting Minutes Dec. 5, 2022
DECEMBER 5, 2022,
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- The Barton County Commission opened their meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the November 28, 2022, meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved December Expenditures
- Approved December Monthly Report – Circuit Court, County Clerk, Prosecuting Attorney, Recorder of Deeds
- Met with Shane Hirchman, Circuit court Administrator, and discussed the 2023 Budget.
- Annual bids for 2023 were opened.
- Sup Sack Mix cement one bid from G & H concrete $138 p. cubic yard. Ben motioned to accept their bid; Jeff seconded all agreed.
- Grade 60 Gendable Rebar one bid received from Viebrock Sales & Services LLC. Ben motioned to accept their bid of $85-$175 CWT. Jeff seconded all agreed.
- Concrete Culverts no bid received
- Metal Culverts two bids received. Viebrock Sales & Services LLC & Metal Culverts, Jeff motioned to accept Metal Culverts bid Ben seconded & all agreed.
- Crane Work no bid received
- Dozer Work no bid received
- Backhoe Work 1 bid received from Lathrop Excavating $100 per hour on Case Super L. Ben moved to accept Gene Lathrop bid Jeff seconded & all agreed.
- Track Hoe Work no bid received.
- Pre-Cast Slab Bridge Deck 1 bid Oden Enterprise Ben moved to accept Oden Enterprise’s bid Jeff seconded and all agreed.
- Bulk off Road diesel fuel no bids received.
- Mulberry Limestone & Midwest minerals neither bid was accepted due to availability & location of projects.
- Rock Hauling no bid received.