Commission Meeting Minutes Dec-16-2019
December 16, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Jeff Tucker moved to accept the minutes of the December 9, 2019 meeting as read. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed.
- Approved December Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Sheriff
- Approved time sheets to be paid on Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that William Weiser resigned his position as a deputy effective December 2, 2019.
- 2020 Holidays were approved as follows –
- Jan 1, New Year’s Day;
- Jan 20, Martin Luther King Jr. Day;
- Feb 12, Lincoln’s Birthday;
- Feb 17, Washington’s Birthday;
- May 8, Truman’s Birthday;
- May 25, Memorial Day;
- Jul 3, Independence Day (observed);
- Sept 7, Labor Day;
- Oct 12, Columbus Day;
- Nov 11, Veteran’s Day;
- Nov 26-27, Thanksgiving and
- Dec 25, Christmas
- County Commission met with Shaen Rooney and Bethany Abor, Liberty Tony Leighow, Matt Beighly, Tim Lester, Conner Mann and Kelly Connole, Mortenson and Rick Johnson, Assessor, and discussed all updates on the North Fork Ridge Wind Project.