Commission Meeting Minutes Aug-9-2021
August 9, 2021
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the August 2, 2021 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved August Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Assessor, Circuit Clerk and Public Administrator
- County Commission met with Tracy and Rhonda Murphy, Gary Earl and Dorine Henderson, Union Township Landowners and Shane McCaslin and Jim Rice, Union Township Board Members. The meeting as concerning a parcel of land owned by Gary Earl. The County will install a dead end sign at NW 43rd Rd/NW 95th Ln.
- County Commission met with Dwight Sprouls, Sprouls Construction and gave him the Notice to Proceed for BRO-B006 (21) on NW 45th Ln in Union Township.
- County Commission spoke to Great River Engineering and they will have someone at the site on August 10, 2021 to train on how to keep records every day. The County will have three people there – Randy Morey, Lance Butler and John Simpson.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Noah Shaw was hired as a part-time jailer on August 9, 2021. His rate of pay will be $12.00 per hour.
- Information was received from Melinda Maberry, Circuit Clerk, that Janie Williams was hired for approximately 22.5 hours per week on August 2, 2021. Her rate of pay will be $12.00 per hour and will be paid through the Circuit Clerk’s County Budget.
- County Commission met with Nikki Brand, Deputy County Clerk and discussed the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). The Commission instructed her to proceed in getting the County registered.