Commission Meeting Minutes Aug-26-2019
August 26, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the August 19, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved August Expenditures
- Approved time sheets to be paid on Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- 2019 Tax Sale was held with two third time properties.
- 701 Gulf St was purchased by the Lamar R-1 School District for $2500.00
- 538 SE 41st Rd, Kenoma, was purchased by Gary Fast for $500.00.
- County Commission met with Timberly Ross, Barry Alexander and Monte Tenkley from Tenaska and Rick Johnson, Assessor and Mike Smalley, Prosecuting Attorney. A discussion was held on the Wind Energy Project. A Preliminary Site Plan was given to the Commission on the 69 wind turbines.
- Information was received that Jeron Bilyeu was hired on the Road & Bridge Crew effective August 27, 2019. His rate of pay will be $12.00 per hour.