Commission Meeting Minutes Aug-12-2019
August 12, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
- Approved August Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Prosecuting Attorney
- CART funds were discussed. Ben Reed moved to send each township (excluding City Township) $3500.00 on Monday, August 19, 2019
- County Commission met with Evan Anderson and Tim Kates, REMCO Demolition. A discussion was held on their bid for the demolition of the old hospital building. Ben Reed moved to accept their bid and hire them. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- County Commission met with MoDot Engineer Matt Geiger, Senior Materials Inspector Ryan Dingman and Laura Campbell. They gave the Commission information on the recent bridge inspections in Barton County.
- A discussion was held on the wages of Road & Bridge Crew Leader Tom England. Ben Reed moved to offer him $17.76 per hour now and then look at it again in January. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- County Commission met with Crew Leader Tom England and offered him $17.76 per hour. He declined the offer and put in an immediate resignation.
Present were: Mike Davis, Presiding Commissioner; Ben Reed, District One Commissioner; Jeff Tucker, District Two Commissioner and Kristina Crockett, County Clerk