Commission Meeting Minutes April-8-2019
April 8, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the April 1, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved April Expenditures
- Approved Monthly Reports – Collector, Prosecuting Attorney and Recorder of Deeds
- Approved time sheets to be paid on Wednesday, April 10, 2019
- County Commission held a short discussion on the asbestos removal for the old hospital next week.
- Information was received from the Sheriff’s Department that Katelyn Collins was hired as a part-time dispatcher on March 30, 2019. Her rate of pay will be $8.00 per hour.
- Information was received from the Richland Township Board that Dale Huber had resigned his position as clerk on the board effective April 8, 2019. The Board recommended that Dale be appointed as a board member to fill the vacancy of Walter Howery and that Carol Huber be appointed to fulfill the term of the clerk position. The County Commission approved their recommendation.
- County Commission met with Allen Singer, Golden City Public Works Director, and discussed two culverts that need to be fixed in Golden City. The Commission traveled to Golden City to look at the culverts but no decision was made.