Commission Meeting Minutes April-22-2019
April 22, 2019
NOW ON THIS DAY THE COUNTY COMMISSION met pursuant to law in the Courthouse in the City of Lamar, MO.
Ben Reed moved to accept the minutes of the April 15, 2019 meeting as read. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- Approved April Expenditures
- County Commission reviewed and filed the 2019 Polling Place Inspection Report.
- County Commission met with Jason Sivils, Great River Engineering, and talked about trading BRO hard match for BRO soft match funds from another county so the county can start a BRO project this year. Jason will get back to the Commission when he finds out more information.
- Two vacation of abandon roads were submitted. Pursuant to Chapter 228.190 RSMo, Doylesport Township petitioned a vacation of an abandoned road described as: From the intersection of NE 50th Ln and C Hwy running North approximately one mile between sections 22-23. Jeff Tucker motioned to close the road. Ben Reed seconded and all agreed. Pursuant to Chapter 228.190 RSMo, Leory Township petitioned the vacation of an abandoned road described as: A road commencing at the KC Southern RR West right-of-way on NW 60th Rd running Southwesterly approximately 4,558 feet to State Line Lane between sections 19-30 T 33N R 33W. Ben Reed motioned to close the road. Jeff Tucker seconded and all agreed.
- County Commission met with Sheriff Mitch Shaw and discussed the condition of the jail.